New Year, New Blog!

  Hello Everyone.

  I am so sorry for the lack of posts. It had become a little too hard to try to post every day. From now on, I will be posting something at least once a week.

  If you would like to request certain topics or have any questions to do with horses, please do not hesitate to write something in the comments and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you wish to contact me through email, I have made an email just for this blog. You can contact me at pure.horse.sense@gmail.com.


  You might also want to subscribe to my blog or sign up to follow it through your email. You can do that at the bottom of the page. That way you'll be notified every time I post something.

  This week's blog post will be posted on Wednesday.

  Thank you for understanding.

Picture from:
http://www.ningphotography.ca/blog/?p=949

Comments