Equestrian's Fate for the 2020 Olympics

  For all of those Olympic fans out there, you're probably aware that some sports might be taken away. They say that they want to keep the Olympic Games "relevant to sports fans of all generations". Well, I have some good news for you; the equestrian sport is not one of those that might be taken away. Read the short article from Horsetalk.co.nz by clicking on the link below:
Equestrian safe for 2020 Olympic Games
Picture from:
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/photos/olympics-equestrian-slideshow-slideshow/olympics-day-9-equestrian-20120805-094859-322--spt.html 
  I figured that sharing some articles relating to our equine friends from other sources would be fun and interesting. If I ever read anything that is worth sharing, I will post it here as well. They won't be considered as part of the weekly blog posts however, so expect another post from me sometime this week.

  As always, if you would like to contact me for any reason, you can find my email in the "Contact Me" tab. You can also notify me of articles you think I should read too. I'd also like to say thank you to all of you again and I wish you a great week.

Comments