Equine News: Horse Domestication

  Here is an interesting article that the New York Times has written regarding the horse: Earlier Date Suggested for Horse DomesticationClick here to read it. Though it was written in March 2009, it's still worth the read. Turns out our equine friends might have been domesticated a lot earlier than we thought.
Picture from:
http://naistolenn.deviantart.com/art/Domesticated-horse-288907096 
  This is just another article I have come across a while ago and figured I would share it with you. I have also decided to name the blog posts where I share information from other sources "Equine News". That way you'll know which ones I have written and which ones I am sharing before you even read the post.

  Thank you for reading my blog. Have a great weekend and enjoy the time you have with your horse.

Comments