What Does Football Have To Do With Horses?

  For those of you who do not live in North America, the Super Bowl is known for having some of the best commercials. Budweiser especially seems to always have commercials that everyone talks about and this year was no exception. For those of you who haven't seen it, you can see it here.




   It was truly heart warming especially for those of us who know the connection someone can have with a horse. Every time I watch it, I can't help but smile. This one is probably one of my favourite Budweiser commercials (though none of them ever disappoint me).

  In inspiration of the famous Budweiser horses and this year's Super Bowl commercial, I decided I would just post a couple of my other favourite horse related commercials.


   I have to say that seeing a horse in a commercial is refreshing to see every now and again. Whether they are heart warming, funny or artistic, they always seem to stand out.

   So, in the spirit of the Super Bowl and the horse commercials I have posted above, I would love to know what your favourite horse commercials are. Leave it in the comments below or email me personally (my email can be found in the Contact Me tab or click here). I would love to hear from you!

   I also would like to point out that I do not take any credit for these commercials. They belong to those who have posted them on YouTube and are only used for entertainment and sharing purposes.

   Thank you for reading my blog. I wish you all the best and will have a new post for you next week.

Comments