Keep Yourself Updated With Pure Horse Sense

  It has been brought to my attention that some of you are not too sure how to subscribe to the blog or what subscribing is. I decided to write this post for all of you to help clarify a few things.

Picture from:
https://sites.google.com/site/rainingvioletsband/ 

  So even though this post will not be about horses, it will show you how to know when a new horse related post is up on the blog.


  What is subscribing to a blog?

  When you subscribe to a blog, it means that you enjoy what the author is posting and want to be notified every time they post a new entry. It usually involves receiving an email letting you know about the new entry so that you don't have to keep coming back to the site everyday just to discover that there is nothing new to read. The great thing about subscribing to a blog is that it's free! You don't have to pay to keep yourself updated  like you do when you subscribe to your favourite magazine. Just think of subscribing to Pure Horse Sense as a friend emailing you to let you know about a new article that they think you should read.

  How do you subscribe to a blog?

  It is so easy to subscribe. Just follow these easy steps. To make it even easier, I have allowed all of you the choice of two easy ways to subscribe so that you can choose the method more desirable for you.

1.    Scroll down to the end of the page

2.   Choose which method you wish to subscribe with


Screen shot taken by me
3.  If you choose to subscribe using the "Subscribe to Pure Horse Sense " method, click on posts and choose from the internet subscription services given to you. You can also click on all comments if you would like to read all of the comments posted on this site in the future.

Screen shot taken by me
4.   If you choose to subscribe using the "Subscribe by email " method, click on the empty space just below, type in your email and click submit. You will then get an email asking you to activate your subscription. All you have to do is click the link provided in the email and you will be subscribed!

Screen shot taken by me

  What if I would like to not be subscribed any more?

  Although I would be sad if you did, you can unsubscribe to the Pure Horse Sense blog is just as easy. All you need to do is scroll down to the bottom of your email and click unsubscribe now.

Screen shot taken by me

  That's it! I hope this has clarified a few confusions some of you have had about subscribing to Pure Horse Sense. As soon as I have finished publishing this entry I will be working on my weekly blog post so that should be published soon (if it is not already). 

  Thank you again for reading my blog and I hope to "see" you all again very soon.

Comments