Blog Update

  Hello everyone!

  It's been a while since I've published a new post to Pure Horse Sense. I've been working on a new layout and it took a little bit longer than expected.

The new logo!
Created by me

  Nonetheless, here it is!



  The first thing you might notice is the new background and colour scheme. The old wood background is gone and replaced by a soft grey. I was starting to feel like the wood was making the blog look too dark hard to read. I'm hoping that now it will be much easier to read and it will feel less cluttered.

  I also changed the logo. I wanted to keep it simple, but also unique. I hope you will all like the new design.

  Next, I removed the Twitter feed off of this site. I thought it was taking up too much space and didn't go well with the new layout anyway. Pure Horse Sense does still have a Twitter account which you can follow by clicking on the Twitter icon at the top left corner of the site.

  Speaking of new icons, I've added my Pinterest account to this list. You may follow me there as well if you would like. I'm creating a new board where I will share my latest posts with people on Pinterest.

The new Pinterest icon
Colour edited by me
Original from:
http://ejvdesigns.com/blog/2013/03/23/pinterest/ 

  I hope you will all like this new format for Pure Horse Sense better. I may be tweaking a few things along the way, but I am really happy with the way it turned out.

  If you have any suggestions on different ways to improve Pure Horse Sense even more, please do not hesitate to let me know.

  Other than that, I will be back this Friday with a more horse related post.

  Until next time, happy riding!
 

Comments