Update: Where Have I Been?

  Well, it's been quite a while since my last post (sorry!). For that reason, I thought I'd do a quick update post for you all.

Photographed by:
Peter Samuels
Picture from:
http://inspirationhut.net/inspiration/stunning-equine-photography-peter-samuels/



  So... where have I been?

  Well, I moved. I moved from a small town to a bigger city. This means more opportunities for work and, of course, riding because there are some better stables not too far away.

  What that also means is that I've been busy planning and packing for the move. Along with continuing my online studies, it's been too difficult to fit in time for blogging.

  But let me just tell you this, I've missed it. I've missed blogging because I really enjoy it.

Picture from:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/385057836861742105/

  I moved into this new home last week and I'm just starting to get settled. There are still a few things that need to be done and it might take a little bit of time before I get myself back into a routine.

  I won't guarantee a new weekly post just yet. What I will say is that I'll be pre-writing the next post right after I publish this one.

  Please bear with me for a little while longer while I get everything sorted out.

  Thank you for your patience and for continuing to read Pure Horse Sense

  Until next time, happy riding!

Comments