Another Year

  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in Canada. It's a day where we take time to appreciate everything in our lives instead of looking at what we don't have. 

Photographed by:
Ethiriel Photography
Picture from:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/fleeing-grey-horse-lynne-davies.html

  For this reason, I wanted to take the time and write you a post...

  Thank you for a great three years. Yes, the Pure Horse Sense blog has just turned three years old this past Friday. It has been such a joy to be writing various posts for all of you to see. Sure, my blogging may not be perfect yet and I'm sure I've accidentally left in some spelling mistakes, but I've loved every minute of it. I've enjoyed sitting at my computer and writing about different topics that interest me and that hopefully also interest all of you.

  With blogging aside, there is one thing that unites us all that we should be grateful for. 

  The horse. 

Photographed by:
Mathew Seed
Picture from:
http://smashingtops.com/photography/10-perfect-moments-in-horse-photography/

  Our equine friends have followed us throughout history and helped us too many times to count. They've given us all so many opportunities because they are such special animals. Horses continue to be a big part in many lives. All of us who read blogs like Pure Horse Sense or who ride at a stable have been touched by the horse. They have given us so many possibilities to continue to pursue what we love. Whether our passions become a career or not, we couldn't be doing what we do if it weren't for the horse. And for that, I am so thankful that they are here.

  So this may be a short post, but it's one I thought I would share anyway. Thank you again for reading Pure Horse Sense. These three years have gone by so quickly because it's been so much fun to write. I look forward to sharing many more posts in the future.

  Until next time, happy riding!


Comments